Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Type.....


So tonight I found out that I totally have a type!! I pretty much watch TV every night, I know I'm a LOSER! Well watching American Idol tonight and David Cook performed and oh man am I hooked. He is freaking hot!! On Monday nights I watch Gossip Girl and Ed Westwick is also freaking hot!! Looking at pictures of them I realized I totally have a type. I think that you will see that for yourself by looking at their photos. I never thought in my life that I had a type. I have proven myself wrong. Till next time, PEACE.

1 comment:

Melody said...

April Fools....Ha! So you like dark hair guys, who can sing to you. How about personality...? Whatever happened to that? Ha! Poor unattractive guy who has the best personality..who will never get Tricia's attention. Oh... and April is a good month...August is hot.