Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twilight

Oh so guess what. Twilight is coming out on dvd on March 21st. I don't know what I am going to do! I'm over whelmed with excitement. NOT! To tell you the truth that was the worst movie I have ever seen in my life! The only reason I even went to see it in theaters was becuz it was free. I didn't even want to see the movie! The craze about the whole Twilight series is ridiculous! I mean the books weren't even that good! The only one that was even decent was the first book. The movie was a disgrace to the book! I mean the acting sucked! The way they portrayed Edwards skin in the sunlight was horrible! They really must not of had much money for this production. Oh and the guy that they choose to play Edward, NO, that is not the guy that I imagined in my mind. Also the actor that played Carlisle, I really did not imagine him as this man at all! Everything about this movie was just horrible! Also the beginning scene, where Bella is getting ready to leave Arizona, I'm sorry but when I left Arizona I did not go find a cacti to take with me. There is not that much cactus in Arizona and we don't love it! At least I don't love it. The only thing that was good about the movie was the actress that played Bella. It's not her fault that the script was written horribly! She was pretty and had potential. I don't know how ppl actually liked that movie! The whole craze of this movie and movies to come is just craziness and I'm living in the middle of it!! Utards just eat it up. Just a heads up for anyone who has not seen it, don't!! That would be the worst waist of time ever!!

Peace.

1 comment:

Kendra's Life said...

Sorry Patricia I did like it yes I had my concerns when it was coming out to movies theater but my friend wanted to see it so I when and it wasn't that bad. I am still reading the first book and it seems ok so far
well hope things are going well for u
I am moving to Europe in July
take care and write me back with updates