Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Stuff

So today I went to the mall to get that protective film put on my camera. While they were putting it on I decided to go into the Verizon store to check out the new Blackberry Storm. Let me tell ya, if it weren't so expensive I would of bought it right then and there! It sucks cuz w/o the new 2yr contract, the phone is like 500 bucks. But this phone is pretty sweet! You know how they say it clicks, like there is a button, that's cuz the screen actually moves when you push on it. It's nifty. I ask one of the sales girls about it. She helped me update my plan as well while I was there. As of the 27th I will have that friends and family thing. The one where you can choose five people that you have unlimited calls and txt to. I only really care the txting, I have a few friends that don't have Verizon, so that will be nice. And she said if I decided to upgrade to the Blackberry Storm, that it would only be ten dollars extra, that's not bad! I'm thinking I might upgrade in December. That's when I get an upgrade. So I'm thinking that just might have to be my Christmas present to myself. So when I go to this certain mall I always go into the same entrance every time I go, cuz there is a Cold Stone and I love the smell. So some idiot decided to put a nail salon next to it. Let me tell you, you put the smell of Cold Stone and the nail salon together.......DISGUSTING!! I honestly was thinking about getting some ice cream, but becuz of the smell I would of rather puked! Like I said, who ever thought that was a good idea is a flipping idiot!!

Till next time PEACE.

No comments: