Wednesday, April 15, 2009

genius

So it is April and guess what....it snowed!! I know that I live in Utah, but I hate snow! It's been raining for the past couple of days, rain I love!! But today that rain turned into snow. I would say that we got a good 2-3 inches. Ok this post has a point and here it is....So back in November I bought a brush and scrapper, as anyone should have to help with getting snow/ice off the car. I thought I had bought a pretty good one, the brush was bigger than most and it had a scrapper on the other end. One morning I was brushing the snow off the car and to get the snow that collects on the brush off, I hit it softly against my rims. Well on this particular morning the brush broke off. SUCK! I went to got get a new one. They didn't have the same one that had broke, they had the <-- small dinky ones, and brushing off 5-10 inches of snow off a car with them is not ideal!! So I decided to buy a car washing brush. As you can see by the pictures, I am a GENIUS!! haha It only takes me a couple of minutes to brush off my car rather than ten mins. I even had co-workers today that asked if they could use my brush. They were so amazed at how little time it took to get all the snow off the car. If you are sick of taking forever to brush off your car and you live were there is tons of snow during the winter, I would highly recommend that you upgrade!! You will love brushing the snow off your car!

No comments: