Monday, June 22, 2009

Rumor


So it is rumored that the iPhone is going to be coming to Verizon next yr. In my earlier post I have said that I want to Blackberry Storm, but I may have to hold out and see if the iPhone comes to Verizon. Verizon was suppose to of gotten the rights when Apple first came out with it, but Verizon turned them down!! Why would they of done that, when all the rage was to have anything Apple. iPods have been all the rage for yrs now. I mean come on, a phone and an iPod all in one....who wouldn't want that? Even if you already had an iPod. You could use your iPod for just your music and the phone for all kinds of great stuff. A few of my co-workers have one and they love it. The only thing that they don't like about it is that AT&T is expensive. I had the oppertunity to play with one of my co-workers today and may I say that I loved it! I just really hope that Verizon and Apple can work out a deal so that they may be selling it next yr.

No comments: