Thursday, June 25, 2009

McMahon Fawcett Jackson

Hollywood Icons

Ed McMahon 86
Ed passed away earlier this wk on June 23. He was suffering multiple health problems. I can still hear his voice, so cheerful!
Farrah Fawcett 62
Farrah passed away today, June 25th. Fawcett passed away due to cancer. She fought a good fight. I watched a show on her and her fight, not too long ago, she was so positive!! Ryan O'Neil and Farrah were planning on getting married after the many yrs of being together, unfortunately they did not get the chance to before her passing.

Michael Jackson 50
The King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away as well today due to cardiac arrest. Despite all that happened, Michael is an icon! His music will always be popular. I grew up listening to his music, granted I hated Thriller, and to this day can't listen to it by myself, at night, without having to change it. It is one song that to this day freaks me out, even though I know every word. Ha ha

Just remember that you never know what may happen and who it may happen to. Tell loved ones you love them. You never know what you take for granted until it's gone.

No comments: