Sunday, July 13, 2008

Getting started


Hello all! Well this is my first time blogging. I decided that I would get a blog becuz I will be moving in a month or so and I wanted to be able to have a way for my family and friends to check on how things are and what I will be up to.
Yes I'm moving!! Finally. Not that I don't love Prescott, it's just time for a change! I have decided to move to Provo, Utah to live w my cuz, Dove. I told myself at the beginning of this yr that I would move. I have contenplated where I should move and I prayed about where I should move, the Lord gave me a direct answer. It was clear that I should be moving to Provo! So in Aug. sometime I will be moving up to Provo.
Also exciting news!! I may already have a job. My dad's friend, Joe, has been talking w his niece, who's husband is a dentist. Joe has let me know that they have a lady who is pregnant and will not be returning. The Doctor likes that I have been trained by a dentist and not in a school. Joe is going to be setting me up w a number to call and what they may require of me! So things are just falling right into place. I can't wait to move up there!
I just recently made a trip up there at the end of June and I just love it up there!! Funny thing is that I told myself I would never move to Utah, but when I was there in April for Conference I just was captivated by the beauty of the area! The mountains are definitly a perk as well. I look forward to the experiences! Now all I need to do is set a date of when I will be moving.

1 comment:

Melody said...

I am sad you are moving but I know you will be happy! I love you! And I am glad you have a blog site!